When I was working for terrible bosses in terrible jobs my goal was to be able to work online. At that time it seems like everyone wanted to know how to work from home via internet. I worked day and night to achieve this goal for 3 years. When I finally made it as an internet marketer and I was able to work from home then I didn't want to work from home.
I found myself getting ‘cabin fever' when staying at home all day. Waiting with bated breath for my housemates to get home so I could finally have human interaction. I have known people in the same situation and it can definitely lead to some social anxiety even for the most outgoing of people.
I now work either from Starbucks or from a coworking space. (As I listen to the girl beside me talking as loud as she can about nonsense I wish I chose the coworking office today.)
Look, I know you may still want to work from home so below I will tell you a few ways that you can do that but trust me when I say this. You should never work from home. Even if you work remotely you should make sure that you get out of the house and work from a coffee shop or somewhere like that.
I'm just looking out for your mental health here. I got your back. I know you want to know how to work from home via the internet but trust me on this one. It's all good working remotely but make sure you get out of the house as much as you can. Try to work from various different locations. You can thank me later.
How to Work From Home Via Internet – 5 Methods That I personally Use.
- Fiverr – Fiverr is a website where you can sell anything. Yes I mean anything. For example, “I will dress up in a clown uniform and sing happy birthday to your kid on a video”. Now you may not want to sell that service but just rack your brain for something that you can sell. You can make a lot of money on Fiverr from these types of Fiverr gigs. Video testimonials, article writing or ebook cover creation. Anything and everything can be sold on Fiverr and the good news is that you can charge way more for what you sell there too. You can make a sale up as far as $1,000+. Rack your brain and you will find something.
- UpWork – This is a similar site to Fiverr but you get to charge much more for your goods or services.
- SEO – If you have SEO skills then you should be using them for local business. You can charge local businesses up to $1,000 per month just to get their site into the top spot. Imagine how easy it is to rank for “emergency dentist Tacoma” (assuming you live in Tacoma).
- Social Media Management – I love this one. Mark my words by this time next year I will be making $10,000 per month as a social media manager. My goal is to get 10 businesses to employ me at 10k per month. Once they see just how much real life traffic that I can bring to their business I'm sure they will snap up my offer.
- Internet and Affiliate Marketing – This is what I do to make money online. It's passive, it works and you can get started today for no cost to you. Just check out my closing paragraph of this article to information on how to start to day.
My favorite way of working from home via the internet is..
So that is just 5 methods that you can get started on today. There are many more but if I had to start from scratch today these are the methods that I would use.If you would like to copy the way that I managed to start working from via the internet then click here to start today for no cost.